Combines sweet potato, eggs, bacon and a mayonnaise sauce for a delicious dish.
Sweet Potato, Bacon and Egg Salad
Author: The Paleo Cookbooks
- ⅔ cup diced sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 2 rashes of bacon, diced using meat only
- 1 Tbs oil
- 4 Tbs dill, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- Boil eggs in water for 4‐6 minutes. Peel and dice eggs.
- Boil sweet potato for 4‐5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place a frying pan on medium‐high heat, add olive oil and bacon and fry until browned and slightly crunchy. In a small bowl, combine dill, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Place eggs, sweet potato, bacon and mayonnaise sauce into a medium size serving bowl. Combine well.
The Paleo Cookbooks provide you with a range of dishes for every occasion – from light no-fuss meals through to dinner parties, family celebrations and summer salads. Simple and Easy to Create Recipes with clear step by step instructions you will be able to produce paleo friendly meals that get rave reviews from friends and family every time! Visit us at www.paleocookbook.com.
Latest posts by The Paleo Cookbooks (see all)
- Roasted Carrots and Onion with Honey Balsamic Dressing - February 15, 2012
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Egg Salad - February 15, 2012
- Lemon Meringue Pie - February 14, 2012