These roasted carrots feature a tasty glaze.
Roasted Carrots and Onion with Honey Balsamic Dressing
Author: The Paleo Cookbooks
- 2 bunches baby carrots, ends cut off
- 10 small white onions, peeled, cut in half
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs honey
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180° Celsius/350° Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, spread carrots and onions on tray.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Drizzle evenly over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 30‐40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden. Serve.
The Paleo Cookbooks provide you with a range of dishes for every occasion – from light no-fuss meals through to dinner parties, family celebrations and summer salads. Simple and Easy to Create Recipes with clear step by step instructions you will be able to produce paleo friendly meals that get rave reviews from friends and family every time! Visit us at www.paleocookbook.com.
Latest posts by The Paleo Cookbooks (see all)
- Roasted Carrots and Onion with Honey Balsamic Dressing - February 15, 2012
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Egg Salad - February 15, 2012
- Lemon Meringue Pie - February 14, 2012