Easy to make, this savory dish combines pumpkin with onion and rosemary.
Roast Pumpkin and Red Onion with Rosemary
Author: The Paleo Cookbooks
- ½ butternut pumpkin, seeded and sliced
- 4 red onions, peeled and sliced
- 4 tbs rosemary leaves, chopped
- 4 tbs olive oil
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180° Celsius/350° Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin, onion and rosemary leaves on the baking tray and coat with olive oil.
- Place tray in the oven and bake for 15-20minutes or until pumpkin has cooked and onions have browned.
The Paleo Cookbooks provide you with a range of dishes for every occasion – from light no-fuss meals through to dinner parties, family celebrations and summer salads. Simple and Easy to Create Recipes with clear step by step instructions you will be able to produce paleo friendly meals that get rave reviews from friends and family every time! Visit us at www.paleocookbook.com.
Latest posts by The Paleo Cookbooks (see all)
- Roasted Carrots and Onion with Honey Balsamic Dressing - February 15, 2012
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Egg Salad - February 15, 2012
- Lemon Meringue Pie - February 14, 2012