A unique recipe using a savory pumpkin base.
Pumpkin and Chicken Curry
Author: The Paleo Cookbooks
Recipe type: Entrees
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 5 cups pumpkin, diced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs ground ginger
- 1 Tbs ground turmeric
- 2 Tbs ground coriander
- 2 Tbs ground cumin
- 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Fry onion and garlic in a large pan with oil on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook stirring constantly for 10minutes or until chicken has turned white.
- Add pumpkin, ginger, turmeric, coriander and cumin and stir for 1 minute.
- Add stock and leave to simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. Add chopped coriander, cover pan and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste. Cool slightly before serving.
The Paleo Cookbooks provide you with a range of dishes for every occasion – from light no-fuss meals through to dinner parties, family celebrations and summer salads. Simple and Easy to Create Recipes with clear step by step instructions you will be able to produce paleo friendly meals that get rave reviews from friends and family every time! Visit us at www.paleocookbook.com.
Latest posts by The Paleo Cookbooks (see all)
- Roasted Carrots and Onion with Honey Balsamic Dressing - February 15, 2012
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Egg Salad - February 15, 2012
- Lemon Meringue Pie - February 14, 2012