Serve these with a marinara or spaghetti sauce and over spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles if desired.
Fresh Herb Meatballs
Author: Paleo Recipe Book
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- ½ onion, minced
- ½ cup fresh basil, finely minced
- ½ cup fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1 cup spinach, finely minced
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with your hands to combine. You can use a food processor to reduce the basil, parsley and spinach to a finer mixture before adding it to the ground meat. Season the mixture to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Make small balls the size of a golf ball and place them apart on a baking sheet, then place them in the preheated oven to cook for about 25 minutes, until well cooked.
The Paleo Recipe Book contains over 370 easy Paleo recipes divided into 18 food categories. Enough options to cover everything you will ever need to eat the healthiest and tastiest food. 100% Paleo aproved: No grains, no dairy, no legumes, no sugar, no vegetable oils and no preservatives. Desserts, snacks, organs meats, breakfast, main courses, sides, dips… Nothing has been left out! Visit paleorecipebook.com today!