This is a simple and delicious mix of protein and greens.
Egg and Capsicum Salad
Author: The Paleo Cookbooks
- 2 boiled eggs, diced
- 2 bacon eyes, diced
- 1 Tbs oil
- ½ green capsicum, diced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbs mayonnaise
- 1 cup mixed salad leaves
- Place oil and bacon in a frying pan on medium heat and cook until bacon has started to crisp.
- Remove excess oil and place bacon into a mixing bowl along with boiled eggs, capsicum, parsley and mayonnaise. Combine well.
- To serve, place salad leaves on a plate and top with egg and capsicum mixture.
The Paleo Cookbooks provide you with a range of dishes for every occasion – from light no-fuss meals through to dinner parties, family celebrations and summer salads. Simple and Easy to Create Recipes with clear step by step instructions you will be able to produce paleo friendly meals that get rave reviews from friends and family every time! Visit us at www.paleocookbook.com.
Latest posts by The Paleo Cookbooks (see all)
- Roasted Carrots and Onion with Honey Balsamic Dressing - February 15, 2012
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Egg Salad - February 15, 2012
- Lemon Meringue Pie - February 14, 2012