A quick and tasty salad recipe, using ingredients you may already have on hand.
Broccoli, Bacon, and Cashew Salad
Author: The Paleo Cookbooks
Recipe type: Salads
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets and stalk diced
- 3 rashes of bacon, fat removed, diced
- ½ cup toasted cashews
- 1 Tbs oil
- Boil broccoli in water on high heat for 5‐7 minutes or until tender and cooked through. Remove water and place broccoli in a large serving bowl.
- Cook bacon in a frying pan for 4‐5 minutes or until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and place into serving bowl along with broccoli and cashews.
- Combine well. Serve.
The Paleo Cookbooks provide you with a range of dishes for every occasion – from light no-fuss meals through to dinner parties, family celebrations and summer salads. Simple and Easy to Create Recipes with clear step by step instructions you will be able to produce paleo friendly meals that get rave reviews from friends and family every time! Visit us at www.paleocookbook.com.
Latest posts by The Paleo Cookbooks (see all)
- Roasted Carrots and Onion with Honey Balsamic Dressing - February 15, 2012
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Egg Salad - February 15, 2012
- Lemon Meringue Pie - February 14, 2012